Moffat County School District Board of Education to seat newly elected, recognize outgoing members
CRAIG — The Moffat County School District Board of Education will hold its regular monthly meeting at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 28, in the board room of the administration building, 775 Yampa Ave.
Meeting agenda items include the following.
• Board member reflections.
• Oath of office for new board members.
• Election of officers.
• Board of Education recognition.
• School, student, community and superintendent reports.
Work session agenda items include the following.
• A public hearing on East Elementary School’s priority improvement status.
• Presentation on school closure by Blythe Group.
• Financial update with information on the Qualified Zone Academy Bond, an audit update and the governor’s budget request.
To view the full agenda, visit moffatsd.org.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.