Moffat County School District Board of Education to seat newly elected, recognize outgoing members
November 22, 2017
CRAIG — The Moffat County School District Board of Education will hold its regular monthly meeting at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 28, in the board room of the administration building, 775 Yampa Ave.
Meeting agenda items include the following.
• Board member reflections.
• Oath of office for new board members.
• Election of officers.
• Board of Education recognition.
• School, student, community and superintendent reports.
Work session agenda items include the following.
• A public hearing on East Elementary School’s priority improvement status.
• Presentation on school closure by Blythe Group.
• Financial update with information on the Qualified Zone Academy Bond, an audit update and the governor's budget request.
To view the full agenda, visit moffatsd.org.