Moffat County School District Board of Education to seat newly elected, recognize outgoing members
CRAIG — The Moffat County School District Board of Education will hold its regular monthly meeting at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 28, in the board room of the administration building, 775 Yampa Ave.
Meeting agenda items include the following.
• Board member reflections.
• Oath of office for new board members.
• Election of officers.
• Board of Education recognition.
• School, student, community and superintendent reports.
Work session agenda items include the following.
• A public hearing on East Elementary School’s priority improvement status.
• Presentation on school closure by Blythe Group.
• Financial update with information on the Qualified Zone Academy Bond, an audit update and the governor’s budget request.
To view the full agenda, visit moffatsd.org.
After four years of hard work, members of Moffat County High School’s Class of 2019 are striving to keep going for greatness in the world, and the Bulldogs who took top honors during graduation aren’t just sitting on their laurels.