Moffat County School District Board of Education to seat newly elected, recognize outgoing members
CRAIG — The Moffat County School District Board of Education will hold its regular monthly meeting at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 28, in the board room of the administration building, 775 Yampa Ave.
Meeting agenda items include the following.
• Board member reflections.
• Oath of office for new board members.
• Election of officers.
• Board of Education recognition.
• School, student, community and superintendent reports.
Work session agenda items include the following.
• A public hearing on East Elementary School’s priority improvement status.
• Presentation on school closure by Blythe Group.
• Financial update with information on the Qualified Zone Academy Bond, an audit update and the governor’s budget request.
To view the full agenda, visit moffatsd.org.
Vehement community feedback leads to more discussion for Moffat County School Board on Yampa Building issue
Emotions were high during a Moffat County School District Board of Education meeting Thursday, June 20.