Moffat County government update for March 16
Moffat County Libraries Board of Trustees
When: 5:30 p.m. Monday
Where: Craig branch, 570 Green St.
• Call meeting to order
• Introduction of guests
— Sherrie Johnson
• Public comment
• Approve minutes
• Treasurer’s report
— Memorial account bank statement
— Edward Jones investment report
• Chair report
• Director’s report
• Branch reports
— Daily cash log
— Computer census
— Youth services technician report
— Dinosaur branch report
— Maybell branch report
• Unfinished business
• New business
— Ebsco Magazine renewal
— City of Craig refuse service contract
• Other discussion items
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: March 12 meeting minutes, contract for asbestos testing at the Museum of Northwest Colorado, transfer of intergovernmental funds for March, Butler Sand & Gravel lease, letter of recommendation for Dan Davidson to the Bureau of Land Management Resource Advisory Council, Hiawatha cooperating agency agreement.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack, of road and bridge
— Present bid recommendation for pickups.
— Present senior snow plow request for approval.
• 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services, and Jim Ferree, Craig city manager
— Discuss Shadow Mountain Village project and funding.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Marilynn Hill, of the small business development center
— Present program overview.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose, of road and bridge
— Request waiving the bid process for crack seal materials.
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Kerri Klein, of Moffat County Social Services
— Approve February meeting minutes.
— Director update.
— Approve electronic transactions.
— Community Services Block grant quarterly report.
— Monthly reports.
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Joyce Hein and Jennifer Riley, of The Memorial Hospital in Craig
— Present proclamation for doctor’s day.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
2:10 a.m. On the 400 block of Washington Street, police in Craig responded to an animal complaint. Craig police said a caller reported being bitten by a dog and police continue to investigate.