Moffat County commissioners set to award bids for trucks Tuesday
CRAIG — The Moffat County Board of County Commissioners is expected to award bids for two pickup trucks, one for the Moffat County Fairgrounds and one for Facility Maintenance. The BOCC is also expected to award a bid for insecticide and herbicide supplies.
Other items on the agenda include the following:
- Consider a resolution regarding the closure of a bridge over the Yampa River on Moffat County Road 19 north of Maybell.
- Approval of the Local Marketing District’s annual Strategic Operating Plan.
- Resolutions for payment and transfer of payroll warrants.
- An agreement with Mind Springs Health for Mental Health Services at the Moffat County Jail.
- Approval of documentation to be submitted to the Colorado Department of Local Affairs regarding a community services grant.
- Approval in signing policy forms related to the Department of Human Services name change.
- Approve a cooperating agreement for roads with the U.S. Forest Service.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.