Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday’s meeting
During its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, March 19 meeting minutes.
• Approved, 3-0, payroll warrants of $659,851.57.
• Approved, 3-0, March payment warrants of $321,659.25.
• Approved, 3-0, proclamation declaring April the Month of the Young Child.
• Approved, 3-0, memorandum of understanding and lease agreement between the Brown’s Park Alumni Association and Moffat County for Brown’s Park School.
• Approved, 3-0, transferring $100,000 from the emergency reserve fund to the fire emergency fund for the 2013 wildfire season.
• Approved, 3-0, a $14,000 HAZMAT exercise grant application to train Moffat County employees how to respond when exposed to hazardous materials.
• Approved, 3-0, hiring an assistant registrar technician for the Moffat County Library.
• Approved, 3-0, a contract for legal services with Jeremy Snow at $125 per hour and $50 for necessary travel time.
Joe Moylan can be reached at 875-1794 or firstname.lastname@example.org.