Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday’s meeting
At its regular meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 2-0, Moffat County Department of Social Services Sept. 11 meeting minutes.
• Heard request from Department of Social Services for photocopier replacement.
• Heard outcomes of Colorado Department of Human Services and Administration Review audit of Department of Social Services.
• Heard update about development of Skills Based Courses.
• Approved, 2-0, Department of Social Services expenses.
• Heard Department of Social Services monthly reports.
• Heard private driveway access request for Shell from Moffat County resident Ida Gordon. Action postponed until later meeting.
• Approved, 2-0, personnel requisition for a west end deputy for the Moffat County Sheriff’s Office.
— Commissioner Tom Gray was absent from Tuesday’s meeting.
If you have prescription drugs that are either expired or no longer needed, don’t just toss them in the trash or flush them down the toilet.