Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday’s meeting
November 20, 2012
At its regular meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 2-0, hiring a senior appraiser for the Moffat County Assessor's office.
• Approved, 2-0, hiring an assessment services technician for the assessor's office.
• Approved, 2-0, Moffat County Department of Social Services Oct. 16 meeting minutes.
• Discussed fiscal cliff.
• Discussed Steamboat Springs public transit.
Recommended Stories For You
• Discussed hands on skills training.
• Heard Department of Social Services monthly reports.
— Commissioner Tom Mathers was absent from Tuesday's meeting.