Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday meeting
Craig — During its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 2-0, a resolution modifying the county’s sole-source bid process.
• Approved, 2-0, a $39,770 bid from APH Construction to remodel the Youth Services office.
• Approved, 2-0, providing a $5,024.01 match if the Moffat County Sheriff’s Office is successful in acquiring a volunteer fire assistance grant.
• Approved, 2-0, Moffat County Department of Social Services April 23 meeting minutes.
• Heard Moffat County Department of Social Services director reports.
• Approved, 2-0, transferring Colorado Works funds to Park County.
• Heard Moffat County Department of Social Services monthly reports.
• Heard update about Early Craig historical photo book compiled by the Museum of Northwest Colorado.
— Commissioner John Kinkaid was absent from Tuesday’s meeting.
Joe Moylan can be reached at 970-875-1794 or jmoylan@CraigDailyPress.com
7:00 a.m. Near the intersection of First Street and U.S. Highway 40, police in Craig responded to a property damage crash call. Officers investigated an accident between two pickup trucks.