Moffat County Commission takes action at Tuesday meeting
Craig — During its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 2-0, a minor subdivision plan for resident Joe Ence.
• Approved, 2-0, a 15-foot setback variance for Jim Duran.
• Approved, 2-0, a $6,260 sole source contract with Core Bore for hole cutting services at the Moffat County Courthouse.
• Approved, 2-0, hiring a backup bus driver for the Housing Authority.
• Approved, 2-0, hiring two summer oral history interns for the Museum of Northwest Colorado.
• Heard road and bridge monthly reports.
• Heard a recap of Club 20’s Washington, D.C., trip.
Commissioner John Kinkaid was absent from Tuesday’s meeting.
Joe Moylan can be reached at 970-875-1794 or jmoylan@CraigDailyPress.com
As the United States honors the many individuals who have made the ultimate sacrifice this Memorial Day, multiple ceremonies in Moffat County will pay tribute as part of the holiday.