Moffat County Commission takes action at today’s meeting
September 18, 2012
At its regular meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, county budget supplemental.
• Approved, 3-0, a contract with Shell Western Exploration and Production, LP to construct a tower on Harper Hill near Hamilton.
• Approved, 3-0, hiring a full-time heavy equipment operator for the road and bridge department.
• Discussed supporting the Northwest Colorado Energy Steering Committee's carpooling initiative.
• Discussed telecommunications and broadband issues.
Recommended Stories For You
• Approved, 3-0, the Villard/Rhodes replat.
• Approved, 3-0, a conditional use permit for Joe Ence.
• Approved, 3-0, Lockhart Geophysical's application to conduct 3D seismic mapping in Moffat County.
• Approved, 3-0, an amendment to Resolution 2012-66 regarding the Gerber road vacation permit.