Moffat County Commission meeting agenda
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: resolution for transfer of payment warrants; resolution for payment of payroll warrants; due to/from warrant resolution; voided warrant resolution; Department of Social Services accounts payables and electronic transactions; emergency management performance grant funding request form; courthouse exterior painting contract; T-Time software contract; and resolution for establishment of vote centers.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Tom Soos, of emergency management
— Present revised emergency management services resolution.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services
— Present bid recommendation for Moffat County Public Safety Center kitchen floor.
— Request waiving the bid process for the Moffat County Sheriff’s Office fire response truck.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Discuss County Technical Services, Inc. worker’s compensation recommendations.
— Present personnel requisition for approval.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Melody Villard, of the Moffat County Tourism Association
— Discuss open board seat replacements
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Paul Backes, of McMahan & Associates
— Present 2011 audit overview
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
With an above-average snowpack following a snowy winter, local firefighters and wildlife experts are expecting a mild fire season this year, especially at higher elevations.