Moffat County BOCC to make appointments to Area Council on Aging
CRAIG — The Moffat County Board of County Commissioners will make appointments to the Area Council on Aging during its regular meeting, set for 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Moffat County Courthouse.
The BOCC is also expected to take the following actions.
• Review resolutions for payment and transfer of payroll warrants.
• Review of a contract for entertainment at the Moffat County Fair.
• Review an application to modify a Colorado air pollution emission permit for the landfill.
• Amend a memo of understanding with the state regarding the Moffat County Department of Human Services.
• Review a contract for CLH Professional Services, the company hired to assist in the county assessor’s office. The proposed cost is $20,000 for a year of services, paid monthly in increments of $2,000.
• Hear bids for salvage metal pick up and disposal.
• Review a Bureau of Land Management right-of-way permit for an existing water pump station, dam and access road near the Sand Wash Basin.
• Hear a departmental update from the Department of Human Services.
For a complete agenda and monthly schedule of workshops visit colorado.gov/pacific/moffatcounty/county-commissioner-meetings.
With strong voter participation of 67%, property owners in Stagecoach recently approved four covenant amendments.