Moffat County BOCC to award bid for fairgrounds water project
The Moffat County Board of County Commissioners will award a bid for work on the Moffat County Fairgrounds water line project at its regular meeting at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Moffat County Combined Court.
Other items on the agenda include the following:
- Review of two agreements with companies regarding employee benefits
- Signing a letter of support for a grant to Memorial Regional Health
- Signing a resolution making the county law enforcement work week follow the same days as other county employees. The proposed resolution would mean every county employee follow a workweek from 12 a.m. Sunday to 11:59 p.m. Saturday.
- Signing a contract with Axis Steel Inc. for salvage metal pick up and disposal
- Award a bid for Magnesium Chloride
- Hear a monthly report from the Department of Human Services
For a complete agenda and monthly schedule of workshops visit colorado.gov/pacific/moffatcounty/county-commissioner-meetings.
A pair of Panther opponents dealt a tricky couple games to Moffat County High School baseball players while the Bulldogs were on the road.