Memorial Regional Health board to undergo annual reorganization at meeting Thursday
February 21, 2018
CRAIG — The annual reorganization of Board of Trustees at Memorial Regional Health is set to occur during the boards meeting Thursday, Feb. 22.
The board of trustees will meet at 5 p.m. for dinner, with the business meeting to follow at 6 p.m., in the boardroom at The Memorial Hospital, 750 Hospital Loop.
The board is expected to re-appoint members to 2018 board committees, assign liaison appointments, approve 2018 locations for official notices, review its conflicts of interest policy and annual certification and review ethical and legal compliance policy and annual certification.
In new business, the board will consider approving a contract to employ Dr. Dana Miller, a general surgeon.
Trustees are also expected to:
• Consider approval of two consent agendas, the first to approve meeting minutes, and the second to approve projects and equipment as recommended by the finance committee.
Recommended Stories For You
• Consider approval of medical staff privileges and hospice palliative care staff privileges.
• Consider approval of revised medical staff by-laws, fair hearing plan and the physician disruptive behavior policy.
• Discuss a resolution concerning a loan with the United States Department of Agriculture.
• Receive monthly reports from the chief financial officer and CEO.
• Hold an executive sessions pursuant to C.R.S. 24-6-402(4)(e) for the purpose of reviewing matters of negotiation and pursuant to C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(f) for the purpose of reviewing personnel matters.
For the complete agenda visit: memorialregionalhealth.com/about-us/board-of-trustees.