MCTA to elect officers during meeting Wednesday, Jan. 9
CRAIG — Officers to serve in 2019 will be elected when the Moffat County Tourism Association meets at 3 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 9, on the second floor of the Bank of Colorado, 250 W. Victory Way.
Craig Chamber of Commerce board member Randy Looper will appear before the MCTA board with a presentation about the Moffat County Visitors Center.
Board members are also expect to:
• Review and approve the organization’s financials.
• Approve meeting minutes from December.
• Review minutes from the January committee meeting.
• Hear a report from Special Projects Committee Chair Larry Hoover about the planning of a 2019 trade show in Denver and the Outdoor Expo, set for Feb. 9 and 10 in Grand Junction.
• Consider approval of $500 for a Yampa Valley Trail video project.
• Take individual and group photographs.
The monthly report by Executive Director Tom Kleinschnitz will include information about the Experience Colorado’s Great Northwest week, set for May 4 through 11.
The public will be provided with opportunities to address the board at the beginning and at the end of the meeting.
To learn more about the MCTA, visit colorado.gov/pacific/moffatcounty/moffat-county-local-marketing-district-2.
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User