Moffat County’s Future Business Leaders of America team to send 15 to state competition
February 15, 2018
CRAIG — Another record has been set by Moffat County High School's Future Business Leaders of America.
"We had 21 students attend districts, and 15 qualified for state in Vail in April," said FBLA/DECA advisor Krista Schenck.
This is up from 11 qualifiers sent to state last year.
The names of students placing and their events are as follows.
• Tyler Gonzales — Sales presentation
• Lauren Hilley — Intro to public speaking
Recommended Stories For You
• Molly Neton and Brianna Burkett — Social media campaign
• Grant Wade — Personal finance
• Carson Flint — Business law
• Josh Gumber Spreadsheet applications
• Marlyn Arellano, Trinity Schenck — Publication design
• Caitlen Krause — Emerging business issues
• Tayla Siminoe — Intro to public speaking
• Andrea Bloch — Publication design
• Hali Reyes — Impromptu speaking
• Lauren Hilley — Journalism
• Caitlen Krause — Personal finance
• Grant Wade and Olivia Neece — Global business
• Emily Magruder — Healthcare administration
• Olivia Neece Business communications
Contact Sasha Nelson at 970-875-1794 or snelson@CraigDailyPress.com.