Marketing workshop coming to Moffat County
Yampa Valley Community Foundation will host the workshop “The M&M’s of Communication” for area nonprofit organizations in September.
The two-hour training will include the many M categories, including:
- Market: Identifying your target audience
- Message: What do you want to say to your target audience?
- Messenger: Who is the most persuasive to reach your target audience?
- Materials: What do you need to create to deliver your messages?
- Methodology: What is the implementation plan?
- Measurement: How do you know you are succeeding?
The event takes place from noon to 2 p.m. Friday, Sept. 27 at Colorado Northwestern Community College, 2801 W. 9th Street, Room 175.
It is $15 to register with scholarships available.
People can pay online with at least two registrations or send a check to the following address:
PO BOX 881869
Steamboat Springs, CO 80488
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Joyce Rankin, with Colorado State Board of Education, will visit Craig Wednesday, Aug. 28 to discuss the READ Act.