Hospital board takes action at June meeting
June 5, 2014
At its monthly meeting Thursday night, the Board of Trustees for The Memorial Hospital:
• Approved, 6-0, medical staff privileges as presented by Scott Ellis on behalf of Chief of Staff Jeff Womble.
• Approved, 6-0, a capital purchase request as presented by interim Chief Financial Officer Tim Howard for a ureteroscope.
• Approved, 6-0, a lease renewal presented by Chief of Marketing and Business Development Jennifer Riley for the Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurse Association's Craig building at a rate of $6 per square foot.
• Approved, 6-0, a preliminary agreement for the hospital's Pyxis medication-dispensing technology, which is used to handle and keep track of pills and other materials.
• Heard a financial report for April 2014 from Howard.
Recommended Stories For You
• Heard a monthly report from Quorum Health Resources representative Wayne Scholz, including the early details of a candidate search for TMH's CFO position.
• Heard a monthly report from interim Chief Executive Officer John Rossfeld.
• Heard from TMH Medical Clinic Director Terri Jourgensen about new patients at the location, various training sessions available to clinic employees and the community response to extended hours of operation at the building.
• Discussed the terms of the contract for the hospital's new chief executive officer. The job has yet to be filled officially, though James Marshall, of Devils Lake, North Dakota, met with residents and board members last week as a potential candidate.
Board Chair Don Cook was unable to attend the meeting.
Contact Andy Bockelman at 970-875-1793 or abockelman@CraigDailyPress.com.