Government update for the week of Sept. 28
Moffat County Commissioners’ meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda —
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve minutes: Sept. 22
b) City of Craig/Moffat County intergovernmental agreement re: airport
c) Contract for engineering of Maybell Waste Water Treatment Facility lagoon repair
d) Transfer of payment of warrants: Resolution 2015-106
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion — Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:15 a.m.: Office of Development Services — Roy Tipton
• Present bid recommendations for the following:
- Carpeting for Department of Social Services
- UTV for Pest Management
5) 9:15 to 9:30 a.m.: The Memorial Hospital — Jennifer Riley
• Present “Paint the Town Pink” day proclamation for Breast Cancer Awareness
6) 9:30 to 9:45 a.m.: Road and Bridge Department — Linda DeRose
• Present letter of final payment to Patriot Highway Marking for 2015 projects
7) 9:45 to 10 a.m.: Finance Department — Mindy Curtis
• Present budget supplemental for approval
8) 10 to 10:15 a.m.: Weed and Pest — Gary Brannan, Natural Resources Department — Jeff Comstock
• Present letter of support for Yampa River System Legacy Partnership Leafy Spurge project for signature
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
‘Doing a great job:’ Moffat County Republican chair weighs in on Boebert’s first few months in office
Editor’s note: This story is part of an ongoing series highlighting voters throughout Colorado’s 3rd Congressional District. Through the month of May, the Glenwood Springs Post Independent, The Aspen Times, Steamboat Pilot & Today, Craig…