Government update for the week of Sept. 19
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda — Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve Minutes: Sept. 13
b) Resolution 2016-98: Election Day closure of the Moffat County Clerk and
c) Resolution for transfer of payment of warrants:2016-99
d) Resolution for payment of payroll Warrants: 2016-100, 101
e) Five county regional core services – substance abuse services contract with Rocky Mountain Offender Management Systems
f) Landfill dozer rental agreement
g) SB94 subcontract for Moffat County Youth Services
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:15 a.m.: Rural Philanthropy Days Committee
• Request letter of support for 2017 Rural Philanthropy Days Conference location
5) 9:15 to 9:45 a.m.: Department of Social Services — Dollie Rose
• Review August 16 minutes for revision or approval
• Department updates
• Electronic transactions
• Monthly reports
6) 9:45 to 10 a.m.: Finance Department — Mindy Curtis
• Present supplemental budget for approval
7) 10 to 10:15 a.m.: Human Resources Department — Lynnette Siedschlaw and Clerk’s Office — Tori Pingley
• Discuss 2017 Moffat County United Way Campaign
8) 10:15 to 10:30 a.m.: Board of County Commissioners
• Announce Noxious Weed Advisory Board seat selections
• Discuss sponsorship of “Hunting Works for Colorado” advertising program
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Questions about campaign funding that were raised Wednesday by opponents to the ballot measures 6A and 6B have been addressed with word and action by the campaign to pass those same measures.