Government update for the week of Oct. 17
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda —
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve minutes: Oct. 11
b) Resolutions for payment of payroll warrants: 2016-108, 109
c) Resolutions for transfer of payment of warrants: 2016-110
d) PayFlex administrative services agreement
e) PayFlex business associate agreement
f) Discharge monitoring report — limestone pit 10
g) Community services block grant program request for reimbursement
h) Designee letter for collaborative management program
i) Community services block grant cover letter regarding broadening the scope of the program
j) Five county core services contract with Jennifer Harris
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:15 a.m.: Office of Emergency Management — Tom Soos
• Present Moffat County Credentialing Policy for approval
5) 9:15 to 9:30 a.m.: Museum of Northwest Colorado — Dan Davidson
• Present stipulation of Museum of Northwest Colorado mineral interest for approval
6) 9:30 to 10 a.m.: Department of Social Services — Dollie Rose
• Review Sept. 20 minutes for revision or approval
• Department updates
• Electronic transactions
• Monthly reports
5) 10 to 10:15 a.m.: Human Resources Department — Lynnette Siedschlaw
• Present Employee Health Insurance Board recommendation for Employee Health and Wellness Center vendor
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.