Government update for the week of Nov. 23
November 22, 2015
Moffat County Commissioners' meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Recommended Stories For You
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda —
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve minutes: Nov. 17
b) Voided warrants resolution: 2015-120
c) Resolution corrections for the month of November: 2015-121
d) Resolution for transfer of payment of warrants: 2015-122
e) Department of Social Services conflict attorney/legal services contract
f) Five county regional core services — mental health services contract
g) LexisNexis research agreement
h) Ice arena vending machine contract
i) Wilderness ranch property purchase contract
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion — Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:30 a.m.: Craig Chamber of Commerce — Christina Oxley
• Discuss 2016 budget
Craig City Council meeting
When:When: 6 p.m. Tuesday 6 p.m. Tuesday
When: 6 p.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. 4th St. Craig City Hall, 300 W. 4th St.
Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. 4th St.
1) Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
2) Call to order
3) Approval of minutes from Nov. 10 meeting
4) Approval of agenda
5) Consent agenda
Renewal of 3.2 percent beer license for Kum & Go, 1302 W. Victory Way.
Renewal of a hotel and restaurant liquor license for Fiesta Jalisco, 410 Ranney St.
Renewal of a tavern liquor license for Dark Horse Liquor located, 1520 W. Victory Way.
Renewal of a tavern liquor license for the OP Bar and Grill, 534 E. Victory Way.
Approval of a special events permit for Craig Rotary for the Diamonds and Spurs event to be held on Jan. 30 at the Moffat County Fairgrounds Pavilion.
6) Council reports
8) Other business
• Public hearing and consideration/approval of a conditional use permit for Airgas USA, LLC.
• Resolution No. 13 — a resolution approving the Moffat County Local Marketing District operating plan for the year 2016.
• Introduction of Ordinance No. 1048 (2015) — an ordinance to increase water and wastewater rates.
• Introduction of Ordinance No. 1047 (2015) — Proposed 2016 budget second reading.
• Renewal of contract for municipal court judge.
9) Staff reports
• October 2015 water/wastewater department reports.
• October 2015 financial report.
10) City manager/city attorney reports
11) Audience comments
12) Additional council reports