Government update for the week of May 30
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda —
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve minutes: May 24
b) Resolution for Election Day closure of the clerk and recorders office
c) Resolution correction for the month of May: 2016-51
d) Resolutions for payment of payroll warrants: 2016-52, 53
e) Resolution for transfer of payment of warrants: 2016-55
f) Resolution for transfer of funds from museum fund to general fund: 2016-56
g) Fair rodeo contract
h) Five county core services mental health services addendum with Maureen Cole
i) Five county core services mental health services addendum with Luna Counseling
3) 8:45 to 8:55 a.m.: General discussion
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 8:55 to 9 a.m.: Planning and Zoning — Jerry Hoberg
• Discuss appointment to planning and zoning board
5) 9 to 9:15 a.m.: Mind Springs Health — Craig Thornhill
• Program update
6) 9:15 to 9:30 a.m.: Office of Development Services — Roy Tipton
• Present bid recommendations for sheriff’s office sport utility vehicle and Maybell Lagoon liner repair
• Discuss abandoned taps for Maybell sanitation
7) 9:30 to 10 a.m.: Colorado River District and Colorado Parks and Wildlife — Ray Tenney, Tom Gray and Sherman Hebein
• Discuss planed fish management at Elkhead Reservoir
• River district program update
8) 10 to 10:30 a.m.: Yampa Valley Electric Association — Megan Moore-Kemp and Sarah Jones
• Discuss Cen$ible Energy program
9) 10:30 to 10:45 p.m.: Moffat County Clerk — Lila Herod
• Mulligan’s liquor license hearing
10) 10:45 to 11 a.m.: Frank Moe
• Discuss community building event sponsorship
11) 11 to 11:15 a.m.: Moffat County Human Resources Department — Lynette Siedschlaw
• Discuss suspension of Sheriff’s fire bank time
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
The man whose lifelong collection makes up Craig’s Cowboy and Gunfighter Museum took his ride into the sunset late last year, but a new honor helps ensure he won’t long be forgotten.