Government update for the week of May 16
Moffat County Commissioners’ meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda —
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve minutes: May 10
b) Resolutions for payment of payroll warrants: 2016-47, 48
c) Resolution for transfer of payment of warrants: 2016-50
d) Monthly treasurer’s report
e) Colorado Division of Reclamation, prospect permit release – limestone pit
f) Moffat County Department of Social Services contracts with A&S Counseling
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion — Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:30 a.m.: Moffat County Department of Social Services — Dollie Rose
• Review April 18 minutes for revision or approval
• Department updates
• Electronic transactions
• Monthly reports
5) 9:30 to 9:45 a.m.: Colorado Parks & Wildlife — Bill DeVergie
• Present letter of support regarding access easement acquisition for Bobcat Ranch
6) 9:45 to 10 a.m.: Grand Olde West Days Committee — Doyle O’Neil
• Event update and funding request
Craig Rural Fire Protection District board meeting
When:When: 7 p.m. Thursday 7 p.m. Thursday
When: 7 p.m. Thursday
Where:Where: Craig Rural Fire Protection District, 419 Yampa Avenue Craig Rural Fire Protection District, 419 Yampa Avenue
Where: Craig Rural Fire Protection District, 419 Yampa Avenue
1) Call the meeting to order
2) Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
3) Oaths of office
4) Approval of agenda
5) Approval of minutes
• April 21
6) Approval of the bills
• Fire department bills
• Hazmat bills
• Pension bills
7) Purchase orders
8) Budget review
9) New business
• F&D I Report
11) Reports from the chief
12) Board member reports
13) Audience comments
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
It was the 25th iteration of the Craig Rotary Club’s annual Diamonds & Spurs banquet Saturday, but, to its organizers at least, it was more than that.