Government update for the week of June 20
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda —
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve Minutes : June 14
b) Five county core services substance abuse services contract with Luna Counseling
c) Five county core services mental health services contract with Kristen Thayn
d) Intergovernmental agency between Moffat County Department of Social Services and Routt County
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:30 a.m.: Department of Social Services — Dollie Rose
Review May 17, 2016 minutes for revision or approval
• Department updates
• Electronic transactions
• Monthly reports
5) 9:30 to 9:45 a.m.: Office of Development Services — Roy Tipton
• Present bid recommendation for SUV purchase for Department of Social Services
6) 9:45 to 10 a.m.: Finance Department — Mindy Curtis
• Present June Budget Supplemental for approval
• Present Better City Economic Development Strategic Plan for approval
7) 10 to 10:30 a.m.: McMahan & Associates — Paul Backes
• Present 2015 Audit results
8) 10:30 to 10:45 a.m.: MCTA — Melody Villard
• Follow-up on assistance request for Miller Creative off-highway vehicle marketing proposal
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User