Government update for the week of July 4
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda —
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve Minutes: June 27
b) Strategic plan agreement with NWCC for landfill
c) Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Memo of Understanding with Department of Social Services
d) Memo of understanding between Colorado Department of Human Services and Moffat County Department of Social Services for Human Services
e) Five county regional core services — Mental health services contract with C. Aylsworth
f) Five county regional core services — Mental health services contract with Ute Crossing Counseling
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9:00 to 9:15 a.m.: Clerk’s Office — Lila Herod
• Special event liquor license hearing for Veterans of Foreign Wars and Moffat County Balloon Festival
5) 9:15 to 9:30 a.m.: Board of County Commissioners
• Discuss moving alternate on Moffat County Tourism Association Board to voting member status due to resignation
6) 9:30 to 9:45 a.m.: Office of Development Services — Roy Tipton
• Present bid recommendation for herbicides for Weed and Pest Department
7) 9:45 to 10:00 a.m.: County Attorney — Rebecca Tyree
• Present resolution regarding The Memorial Hospital property purchase and transfer of title to County – Resolution 2016-69
8) 10:00 to 10:15 a.m.: Natural Resources Department — Jeff Comstock
• Present resolution regarding Conservation Easement Policy for approval —Resolution 2016-70
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Many Craig residents may not be aware of it, but there is a poetry group that meets once a month at Downtown Books & Coffee.