Government update for the week of July 18
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda — Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve Minutes: July 19
b) Fair entertainment contract —1340 Band
c) Five county core services mental health services contract with Kathy Gibbs
d) Amended memo of understanding between Community Budget Center and Moffat County Department of Social Services
e) Memo of understanding between Moffat County Department of Social Services and Colorado Works Program/Colorado Child Care Assistance Program
f) Amended memo of understanding between Love INC and Moffat County Department of Social Services
g) Community services block grant quarterly report
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:15 a.m.: Planning & Zoning — Jerry Hoberg
• May re-subdivision — S-16-01
• Approve code change — Property development standards
5) 9:15 to 9:30 a.m.: Road & Bridge Department — Linda DeRose
• Present snowplow truck bid for award
6) 9:30 to 9:45 a.m.: Human Resources Department — Lynnette Running
• Present Moffat County Employee Handbook changes for approval
Craig Rural Fire Protection District board meeting
When:When: 7 p.m. Thursday 7 p.m. Thursday
When: 7 p.m. Thursday
Where:Where: Craig Rural Fire Protection District, 419 Yampa Avenue Craig Rural Fire Protection District, 419 Yampa Avenue
Where: Craig Rural Fire Protection District, 419 Yampa Avenue
1) Call the meeting to order
2) Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
3) Approval of agenda
4) Approval of Minutes
• June 16
5) Approval of the bills
• Fire department bills
• Hazmat bills
• Pension bills
6) Purchase orders
7) Budget review
8) New business
• F&D I Report
• Audit report
• Thank you card from Susan Chenoweth
• Thank you card from The Preston Family
• Thank you card from Jerry and Linda N
10) Reports from the chief
11) Board member reports
12) Audience comments
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
It wouldn’t be a league event for Moffat County High School track and field athletes without bringing home some hardware, and the Bulldogs earned some metal last weekend.