Government update for the week of Dec. 8
Moffat County Commissioner meeting
Craig — When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve minutes: Nov. 25
b) Resolution for transfer of payment of warrants: 2014-141
c) Monthly treasurer’s report
d) Resolution for 2015 observed holidays: 2014-145
e) Contract for Department of Social Services Access database maintenance
f) Contract for Museum of Northwest Colorado storage building lease
g) 2015 emergency management program grant application
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion
Please note that the voard may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:15 a.m.: Planning and Zoning — Jerry Hoberg
Resolution for on-site wastewater treatment system regulations for Moffat County: 2014-142
Resolution for Moffat County adoption of the 2009 International Conservation Code: 2014-143
Resolution for floodplain management regulations for Moffat County: 2014-144
5) 9:15 to 9:30 a.m.: Museum of Northwest Colorado — Jan Gerber
Present oil and gas leases (2) for approval
6) 9:30 to 10 a.m.: The Memorial Hospital — John Rossfeld and Jennifer Riley
7) 10 to 10:30 a.m.: Road and Bridge Department — Bill Mack and Linda DeRose
8) 10:30 to 10:35 a.m.: County Clerk’s Office — Lila Herod
Request 30-day extension for Maybell Store liquor license application
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig Municipal Building, 300 W. Fourth St., Craig
The Craig City Council will hold a workshop with Colorado Parks and Wildlife regarding the non-native fish program at Elkhead Reservoir at 5:30 p.m.
1) Roll call
2) Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
3) Approval of minutes from Nov. 25 meeting
4) Approval of November bills
5) Approval of agenda
6) Consent agenda
a) Special events permit for St. John’s Greek Orthodox Church for Greek Fest to be held on Dec. 31 at Moffat County Fairgrounds pavilion.
b) Renewal of a tavern liquor license for Delbert Knez doing business as The O.P. Bar ‘n Grill. No cause shown for denial.
c) Renewal of a tavern liquor license for Danny Griffith doing business as J. W. Snacks. No cause shown for denial.
a. John Rossfeld, chief executive officer at The Memorial Hospital and Jennifer Riley, director of marketing and business development at The Memorial Hospital, will update council on the hospital.
8) Other business
a) Resolution No. 8 (2014) — a resolution appropriating additional funds in the ACET fund to purchase small equipment for the furtherance of drug investigations.
9) Staff reports
a) Water/wastewater November reports.
10) City manager/city attorney reports
11) Council reports
12) Audience comments