Government Update for the week of Dec. 26
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/Opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda —
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve minutes: Dec. 20
b) Resolution(s) for Payment of Payroll Warrants: 2016-142&143
c) Resolution for Transfer of Payment of Warrants: 2016-144
d) Health & Welfare Resolution: 2016-145
e) Transfer of Intergovernment Funds for the month of December:
f) Resolution for Voided Warrants for the month of December: 2016-147
g) Resolution for Advance from General Fund to SMLID Fund: 2016-148
h) Monthly Treasurer’s Report
i) Contract Amendment 1: Vending Machines at Loudy-Simpson Park Ice Arena
j) Contract Amendment 1: Regional Landfill Strategic Solid Waste Management
Plan with NWCC
k) Contract Amendment 2: Loudy-Simpson Park and Airport Hay Lease
l) Contract Amendment(s) 3:
• Elevator Service: Courthouse and Annex
• Ad Valorem Valuation Services
m) Amendment to the Kroger Prescription Service Agreement
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion
- Please note that the Board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:15 a.m.: Natural Resources Department – Jeff Comstock
- Resolution 2016-141 re: Amending County Easement Policy
5) 9:15 to 9:30 a.m.: Present Letter of Support for The Memorial Hospital USDA Funding Request for signature
6) 9:30 to 9:45 a.m.: Human Resources Department – Lynnette Siedschlaw and Housing Authority – Shawnna Muhme
• Present Personnel Requisition for approval
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User