Government update for the week of Dec. 19
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/Opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda —
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve minutes: Dec. 13
b) Memo of Understanding between the Library and Department of Social Services
c) Contract Amendment #2 — NWCC Landfill Engineering & Environmental
d) Contract Amendment #2 — Sani-Star, LLC Lease of /RV Kiosk Dump Stations
e) Contract Amendment #1 — CGRS Environmental Monitoring of old Fairgrounds
Shop site (Kum & Go)
f) Contract Amendment #2 — Bubbles & Brooms Cleaning Services:
• Courthouse and annex
• Department of Social Services
• Road & Bridge Department
g) Amendment #2 to the Plan Document and Summary Plan Description for the
Moffat County Employee Healthcare Plan
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion
- Please note that the Board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:15 a.m.: Human Resources Department — Lynnette Siedschlaw
- Resolution 2016-137 to Amend Moffat County Employee Handbook:
Section 5.39, Separation of Employment
- Resolution 2016-138 to Amend Moffat County Employee Handbook:
Section 602 Annual Leave
- Resolution 2016-139 to Amend Moffat County Employee Handbook:
Section 6.12 Sick Leave
5) 9:15 to 9:30 a.m.: Finance Department — Mindy Curtis
• Present Supplemental Budget for approval — Resolution 2016-140
• Present Mill Levy Certifications
6) 9:30 to 9:45 a.m.: Human Resources Department – Lynnette Siedschlaw
• Present Personnel Requisition for approval
• Present Voting System contract for approval
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User