Government update for the week of Aug. 15
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
When:When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where:Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda — Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve Minutes: Aug. 9
b) Resolution for transfer of intergovernmental funds for the month of August: 2016-64
c) Resolution for corrections for the month of August: 2016-82
d) Monthly treasurer’s report
e) Amendment to Moffat County Employee Health Care Plan
f) Adult protective services cooperative agreement
g) Licensed childcare provider fiscal agreement and Colorado Child Care Assistance Program
h) Five county core services mental health services contract and addendum with Wendy Naldolny
i) Five county core services mental health services contract with Luna Counseling
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9:00 to 9:15 a.m.: Advocates — Tamara Curtis
• Present renewal of Advocates house lease
5) 9:15 to 9:45 a.m.: Department of Social Services — Dollie Rose
• Review July 26 minutes for revision or approval
• Department Updates
• Electronic Transactions
• Monthly Reports
6) 9:45 to 10 a.m.: Natural Resources Department — Jeff Comstock
• Present conservation easement support letters for signature
7) 10 to 10:15 a.m.: The Memorial Hospital — Denise Arola
• Discuss county approval of medical equipment leases
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
On May 17, Moffat County High School acknowledges some of its best and brightest student-athletes for the Class of 2021 with the Lewis “Dude” Dent Memorial Award ceremony.