Government Update for Sept. 6
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: Sept. 3 minutes, resolution for payment of payroll warrants, resolution for transfer of payment warrants, Museum of Northwest Colorado wiring project contract, Museum of Northwest Colorado phone/Mitel project contract, All Attitude Aviation ground lease contract, resolution for suspension of Stage 1 Fire Ban, reciprocal non-disclosure agreement with Kroger, fiduciary liability policy renewal and the Hays HIPAA Business Associate agreement.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m.: Discussion with Executive Director of Yampa Valley Data Partners, Kate Nowak
— Discussing Moffat County Vision and Values project and recent data updates.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m.: Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services, and the Craig Police Department
— Present Loudy-Simpson Park pond dredging project and a tractor for the park.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m.: Discussion with American Northwest Realty’s Roy McAnally
— Giving an update on County Road 207.
• 10 to 10:30 a.m.: Discussion with Road and Bridge Department’s Bill Mack and Linda Derose
— Present Monthly reports
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Moffat County School District will provide shuttle services to Moffat County High School graduation, set for 10 a.m to noon Saturday, May 25 at MCHS, 900 Finley Lane.