Government Update for Nov. 3, 2012
November 2, 2012
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Wednesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: resolution for transfer of payment warrants, resolution for payment of payroll warrants, resolution for amendment of Hannon & Associates leases with the Museum of Northwest Colorado, resolution for amendment of Hannon & Associates leases with Moffat County, credit application with ECS Lab Sciences, rental agreement for the Museum of Northwest Colorado's storage facility.
Recommended Stories For You
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Shannon Koucherik, of Daughters of the American Revolution
— Recognize historic designation of the Lay school building.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Dario Archuleta, of the Bureau of Land Management
— Request letter of support for off highway vehicle grant.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Commissioner Audrey Danner
— Discuss broadband planning grant.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Commissioner Tom Gray
— Discuss filling open Fair Board seats.
— Discuss filling open Finance Corp. seats.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Note: Due to Tuesday's election, the Moffat County Commission will meet at its regular time on Wednesday.