Government Update for Nov. 19, 2011
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
Support Local Journalism
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: Accounting department warrant resolutions; Department of Social Services conflict attorney contract; five county core services mental health addendum; 2011/2012 County Technical Services, Inc. useful public service application; court security grant application for 2012; Department of Social Services A/P payroll and electronic transactions
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of the human resources department
Present personnel requisition for approval
Award bid for 2012 worker’s compensation insurance
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Matt Anderson and Shane Dettlinger, of the Bureau of Land Management’s Little Snake Field Office
Discuss Colorado State Parks grant for off-highway vehicle travel management plan
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Tammy Raschke, of the clerk & recorder’s office, and Nicky Boulger, of Wyman Museum
Special event liquor license hearing for Wyman Museum
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of the administration department
Present community development block grants program application for signature
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present two senior snowplowing requests for approval
• 10:15 to 1 p.m. Break
• 1 to 2 p.m. Intergovernmental agencies meeting
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. Fourth St.
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
• Approve Nov. 8 meeting minutes
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda:
Approve renewal of the 3.2-percent beer retail liquor license for Safeway Store number 635 at 1295 W. Victory Way. No cause shown for denial.
Approve renewal of the hotel & restaurant liquor license for Vallarta’s Mexican restaurant at 1111 W. Victory Way. No cause shown for denial.
Approve a special events liquor license for St. John’s Greek Orthodox Church for a New Year’s Eve party Dec. 31, 2011, at the Moffat County Fairgrounds Pavilion, 750 E. Fourth Street.
Approve a special events liquor license for the Craig Rotary Club Diamonds & Spurs dinner/dance Jan. 28, 2012, at the Moffat County Fairgrounds Pavilion, 750 E. Fourth Street.
• Other business:
Second reading of Ordinance No. 1016, 2012 budget.
Second reading of Ordinance No. 1017, to increase water and wastewater rates.
• Staff reports:
Financial report for October
Water and wastewater monthly reports
• City manager/city attorney reports
• Council reports
• Audience comments
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User