Government update for March 28
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, opening prayer
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: March 25 meeting minutes and the interior painting contract for Museum of Northwest Colorado.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:05 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of the Office of Development Services
— Present partial release of retainage with Alliance Roofing for Public Safety Center.
• 9:05 to 9:10 a.m. Discussion with Mindy Curtis, of the Finance Department
— Present quarterly budget supplemental for approval.
• 9:10 to 9:40 a.m. Possible Executive Session pursuant to C.R.S. 24-6-402 (4) (f) to discuss personnel matter.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
An officer with the Steamboat Springs Police Department was fired Wednesday amid a criminal investigation of a domestic violence incident in June.