Government update for March 23
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: March 19 meeting minutes, resolution for payment of payroll warrants, resolution for transfer of payroll warrants, county fair entertainment contract, contract for electrical work for new boilers and controls at the Moffat County Courthouse, contract for architectural design work for north entrance canopy at courthouse north entrance.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Judi Whilden, of the Moffat County Early Childhood Coalition
— Present proclamation for Month of the Young Child.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Kathy Bower and Bill Leonard, of the Brown’s Park Alumni Association
— Present memorandum of understanding and lease agreement for Brown’s Park School.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Mindy Curtis, of the finance department
— Present March budget supplemental for approval.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Tom Soos, of the Office of Emergency Management
— Present HAZMAT exercise grant application for approval.
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Present personnel requisition for approval.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. Fourth St.
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
• Approve March 12 meeting minutes
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda
— Renew a hotel and restaurant liquor license for Galaxy Chinese Restaurant. No cause shown for denial.
— Proclamation of April as month of the young child.
— Moffat County Commissioner Chuck Grobe and Moffat County Developmental Services Director Roy Tipton will provide status update on Shadow Mountain Village improvement project.
• Other business
• Staff reports
— Water and wastewater monthly reports for January.
— Finance report for February.
• City manager/city attorney reports
• Council reports
• Audience comments
• Executive session
— To discuss the acquisition or sale of property, and to discuss a personnel matter pursuant to Colorado Revised Statutes.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User