Government update for June 6
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, opening prayer
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: June 2 meeting minutes, voided warrants resolution: 2014-71, contract amendment for communication towers generation service and maintenance agreement, employee health care plan summary description, mental health core services contract with Wendy Naldolny and monthly treasurer’s report.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic specifically has been noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Jerry Hoberg, of Planning and Zoning
— Ditges Exemption — E-12-03.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of the office of Development Services
— Present resolution regarding Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973: 2014-72.
— Present speculation for assistance from the Colorado Drinking Water Revolving fund for Shadow Mountain Village Local Improvement District.
— Present resolution to utilize funds toward Shadow Mountain Village Project from the Drinking Water Revolving Fund: 2014-73.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Lynnette Siedschlaw, of the Human Resources Department
— Discuss on-call provision for county operations.
— Discuss “pets in the workplace” policy.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose, of the Road and Bridge Department
— Monthly reports.
— Present bid recommendation for motor grader.
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Kris Brannan
— Discuss retail marijuana ordinance.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. Fourth St.
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
• Approve May 13 meeting minutes
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda
— Approve the renewal of a tavern liquor license for Mathers’ Bar, located at 420 Yampa Ave., Craig. No cause shown for denial.
— Approve the renewal of the retail liquor license for Gillam Inc. dba Stockmen’s Liquor, located at 574 Pershing St., Craig. No cause shown for denial.
— Keith Kramer, of Yampa Valley Data Partners, to review the new Community Indicators Report.
— Award of the bid for Digital Copier for the finance department.
— Ordinance 1036 (2014) — an ordinance vacating an undeveloped portion of the Seventh Avenue West and reserving public utility easements. Second reading.
• Staff reports:
— Police department monthly report.
• City manager/city attorney reports
• Council reports
• Audience comments
9:02 a.m. On the 1000 block of Sage Court, community services personnel in Craig responded to a code enforcement call. A resident was issued a verbal warning for a code violation.