Government update for June 14
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
1) 8:30 to 8:35 a.m.: Call to order
Pledge of Allegiance/opening prayer
2) 8:35 to 8:45 a.m.: Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents:
a) Approve minutes: June 9
b) Resolution(s) for payment of payroll warrants: 2015- 65 and 66
c) Resolution for transfer of payment of warrants: 2015-67
d) Monthly treasurer’s report
e) Five county core services contract for mental health services with Yampa Valley Psychotherapists
f) Five county core services contract for mental health services with Luna Counseling
g) Five county core services contract for substance abuse services with Luna Counseling
h) Five county core services mental health services contract with Mind Springs Health
i) Core services day treatment alternative services contract with Mind Springs Health
j) Colorado Works Program substance abuse services contract
k) Agreement between County Board of Public Health and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment for district public health services
l) Community services block grant quarterly performance report
3) 8:45 to 9 a.m.: General discussion
Please note the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
4) 9 to 9:30 a.m.: Department of Social Services — Beverly Counts and Laura Willems
• Review May 19, 2015, minutes for revision or approval
• Department updates:
- Child welfare
• Electronic transactions
• Monthly reports
5) 9:30 to 10 a.m.: Community Agriculture Alliance — Nancy Kramer
• Northwest Colorado cultural heritage program update
6) 10 to 10:15 a.m.: Youth Services Department — Tara Wojtkiewicz
• Present memo of understanding regarding SB 94 for signature
• Appoint juvenile services planning commission members
7) 10:15 to 10:30 a.m.: Craig/Moffat Economic Development Partnership — Audrey Danner
• Discuss enterprise zone letter of support
8) 10:30 to 10:45 a.m.: Natural Resources Department — Jeff Comstock
• Present memo of understanding with the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement — Western Region — for signature
Craig Rural Fire Protection District board meeting
When: 7 p.m. Thursday
Where: Craig Rural Fire Protection District, 419 Yampa Ave.
1) Call the meeting to order
2) Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
3) Approval of agenda
4) Approval of minutes for May 21
5) Approval of the bills
a) Fire department bills
b) Hazmat bills
c) Pension bills
6) Purchase orders
7) Budget review (Nichols)
8) New business
a) Thank you from Treann Quick
10) Reports from the chief
11) For the good of the order
12) Board member reports
13) Audience comments
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
It wouldn’t be a league event for Moffat County High School track and field athletes without bringing home some hardware, and the Bulldogs earned some metal last weekend.