Government update for July 11
July 11, 2014
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, opening prayer
• 8:35 to 8:40 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: July 8 meeting minutes, payroll resolutions 2014-89 and 90, A/P resolution: 2014-91, discharge monitoring report for limestone pit number 10, facilitator memorandum of understanding between 14th Judicial District Probation Department and Department of Social Services, core services substance abuse/mental health services contracts with Luna Counseling, resolution for temporary closure of Moffat County Road 19 for bridge repair, contract with APH Construction for concrete work at Museum of Northwest Colorado, quit claim deed to the Fuller Center for housing for property 1161 Aspen Avenue and stormwater renewal application supplements.
Recommended Stories For You
• 8:40 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
— Safety meeting.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Audrey Danner, of the Craig/Moffat Economic Development Partnership.
— Discuss EDP and broadband.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Lynnette Siedschlaw, of the Human Resources Department
— Present personnel requisitions for approval.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Robert Razzano, with the Assessor's Office
— Present annual valuation report.