Government Update for Feb. 16, 2013
February 16, 2013
Moffat County Libraries Board meeting
When: 5:30 p.m. Monday
Where: Craig Branch
• Call meeting to order
• Introduce guests
• Public comment
Recommended Stories For You
• Approve meeting minutes
• Treasurer's report
— Memorial account bank statement.
— Edward Jones investment report.
• Chair's report
• Director's report
• Branch reports
— Daily cash log.
— Computer census.
— Programs coordinator report.
— Dinosaur branch report.
— Maybell branch report.
• Unfinished business
• New business
— Follet software renewal.
• Other discussion items
Moffat County Commissioners meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: Feb. 12 meeting minutes, monthly treasurer's report
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Road & Bridge Department
— Present bid recommendation for mag chloride
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discuss appointment of representative to Northwest Council of Governments' Regional Broadband Strategic Plan Committee
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Department of Social Services — Kerri Klein
— Review January's minutes for revision or approval
— Director's updates
— Approval of electronic transactions
— Monthly reports
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Office of Development Services — Roy Tipton
— Present SWEPI Highway 317 improvement contract amendment
— Present bid recommendation for Sheriff's Office vehicles
• 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. County Attorney Rebecca Tyree
— Present resolution regarding wildfire guidance
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. County Attorney Rebecca Tyree and Contract Attorney Jeremy Snow
— Possible executive session pursuant to CRS 24-6 402(4)(e): Determining positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations; developing strategy for negotiations; and instructing negotiators regarding Questar settlement
• 10:45 to 11 a.m. Museum of Northwestern Colorado — Dan Davidson
— Present Gulfport Division order
— Present resolution for amendment to Jack Overstreet lease
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.