Government Update for Dec. 31, 2011
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 10:45 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 10:45 to 10:50 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 10:50 to 11 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: approve Dec. 13 minutes; accounts receivables and accounts payable warrant resolutions; 2012 resolution for official newspaper; 2012 resolution for treasurer-approved depositories; 2012 resolution for posting meeting dates; road and bridge department fuel management system support agreement with Gilbarco; Kroger pharmacy plan contract; Co-Finity contract; Tri-State 2012 landfill fees contract; early childhood facilitation and technical assistance contract; and Axis Steel salvaged metals contract.
• 11 to 11:15 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 11:15 to 11:30 a.m. Discussion with Sherry Sampson of Moffat County Library
Present recommendation for library cleaning services.
• 11:30 to 12 p.m. Discussion with Gene Farnsworth of Ennovate, and Lennie Gillam, of the maintenance department
Present Ennovate energy efficiency project close out.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.