Government update for Dec. 15, 2012
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: Aug. 28, Sept. 25, Oct. 8 and 30, Nov. 20, and Dec. 3 meeting minutes; county merit system certification, resolution for transfer of payroll warrants, resolution for payment of payroll warrants, resolution for transfer of intergovernmental funds, resolution for voided warrants, resolution for payback of advance from general fund to internal service fund, resolution for payback of advance from general fund to Maybell Sanitation fund, addendum to memorandum of understanding for Arcadia Publishing with the Museum of Northwest Colorado, certification of levies and revenue for 2013 budget, LEAP eligibility services revision, transportation subsidy, and Moffat County Department of Social Services accounts payable and electronic transactions.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda Derose, of road and bridge
— Present bid recommendation for bridge decking.
— Present senior citizen application for snow removal for approval.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Mindy Curtis, of the finance department
— Present budget supplemental for approval.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Pam Foster, of Frontline Business Training Center
— Discuss partnership, logistics and funding request.
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with the Board of County Commissioners
— Discuss Moffat County Tourism Association Board.
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of Moffat County Department of Social Services
— Sign previously approved October meeting minutes.
— Review Nov. 20 meeting minutes.
— Revised Colorado Works policy.
— Review and approve payrolls.
— Review and approve quarterly Community Services Block Grant report.
— Self-sufficiency application through 2012.
— Monthly reports.
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of developmental services
— Request waiving the bid process and approve contract with APH Construction to replace windows in Moffat County Courthouse foyer.
• 10:45 to 11 a.m. Discussion with Dan Davidson, of the Museum of Northwest Colorado
— Museum update.
• 11 to 11:15 a.m. Discussion with Rebecca Tyree, Moffat County attorney
— Discuss exemptions to county sales tax and consider resolution.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Starting Friday, Colorado counties will be left to decide how to control rising coronavirus cases and hospitalizations as the statewide COVID-19 dial system, which has set public health restrictions for the past seven months, moves…