Government update for April 4
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, opening prayer
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: April 1 meeting minutes, resolution for transfer of intergovernmental funds: 2014-45, payroll resolution(s): 2014-46 and 47, voided warrants resolution: 2014-48, A/P resolution(s): 2014-50 and 51, State of Colorado discharge monitoring report for Limestone Pit Number 10, contract with APH for remodel of Office of Developmental Services department offices, 2014 county fee schedule and license agreement for Loudy-Simpson Park concession stand.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Jerry Hoberg, of Planning and Zoning
— Amendment to Elam/Bunn Ranch Pit 1980 CUP — Add concrete batch plant.
— Amendment to ColoWyo Coal Co. CUP C-05-05 — Expansion of Collum Pit.
— Discussion: Mini Storage.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion Bill Mack of the Road and Bridge Department
— Monthly reports.
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Brett Barkey, of the 14th Judicial District Attorney’s Office
— DA’s office update.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
A veteran in Moffat County is facing a handful of felony charges after police say he broke into a family member’s gun safe while on drugs when they confronted him for pawning an expensive tool.