Government update for April 25
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, opening prayer
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: April 22 meeting minutes, county jail mental health services contract and resolution for transfer of intergovernmental funds: 2014-55.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose of the Road and Bridge Department
— Present bid recommendation for asphalt materials testing.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Roy Tipton, of the Office of Development Services
— Review bids for Shadow Mountain Village improvement project.
— Award contract for Shadow Mountain improvement project.
— Review bids for Loudy-Simpson Park Ice Arena flooring.
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose and Corrie Ponikvar, of United Way
— Thanks BOCC for employee participation program.
• 9:45 to 10:00 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the Natural Resources Department
— Consider sage grouse comment letter to the Bureau of Land Management.
• 10:00 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Audrey Danner, of Craig Economic Development
— Present progress on Rural Entrepreneur Market Place.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.