Government update for April 2, 2011
April 2, 2011
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:40 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: Core services mental health services contract addendum and "Cavity Free at Three" contract.
Recommended Stories For You
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present landfill voucher resolution for approval
Consider proposal letter from Dubois Telephone Exchange
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Jo Reed
Present personnel requisition for approval
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of the social services department
Present proclamation for Child Abuse Prevention Month
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Jeremy Snow, Moffat County attorney
Present road vacation policy resolution for approval
• 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Jim Showalter, of the Yampa Valley Golf Association, and Rick Holford, of the Moffat County Sheriff's Office
— Proposed nighttime closure of Pebble Beach Road
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.