Government update for April 11
Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, opening prayer
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: April 8 meeting minutes, monthly treasurer’s report, resolution corrections for the month of February 2014: 2014-52, resolution for transfer of intergovernment funds: 2014-54, resolution for transfer of intergovernment funds: 2014-55, contract for development of department of social services database and contract to replace frozen coil in MZU#5 at the courthouse.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
— Safety meeting
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose of the Road and Bridge Department
— Present bid results for 2014 asphalt project for County Road 134.
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Siedschlaw of the Human Resources Department
— Present Employee Handbook for approval.
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Kerry Klein of the Department of Social Services
— Review March minutes for revision or approval.
— Director updates.
— Electronic transactions.
— Monthly reports.
• 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Break
• 1 to 2 p.m. Intergovernmental agency meeting
Moffat County Class of 2019 Graduation: Future Farmers of America reap big rewards for hard work, dedication
This year’s crop of Future Farmers of America students boasted an impressive number of high-achieving seniors, who capped off their high school careers earlier this month with a final state competition.