Gallery: Festival of Trees
The annual Festival of Trees is on display at Moffat County Courthouse. The theme “Christmas Around the World” features many international decorations inspired by cultures from around the globe, as well as a few creative ones, such as Santa Claus’s North Pole and Dr. Seuss’s Whoville.
A Craig Chamber of Commerce mixer for the event, held Wednesday included the announcement of the winning entries by local groups, as selected by the event’s organizing committee.
Winning the top prize was Moffat County seniors’ Holland-themed tree, which included windmills and tulips.
Colorado Northwestern Community College took second with an Irish theme, and third went to Connections 4 Kids’ Scotland tree.
The Festival of Trees will be on display through January.
Festival of Trees top entries
Group — Tree theme
- Moffat County seniors — Holland
- Colorado Northwestern Community College — Ireland
- Connections 4 Kids — Scotland
- Horizons Specialized Services (Children) — United Kingdom
- Community Budget Center — France
- Horizons Specialized Services (Adults) — Native Americans
- Grand Futures Prevention Coalition — Sweden
- Moffat County Republican Party — North Pole
- Christmas for Kids — Bolivia
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Craig and Moffat County make the Craig Press’ work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.