11 college scholarships with deadlines in March
Editor’s note: Scholarship listings are compiled from information provided by Moffat County High School and other organizations. Unless other instructions are provided, visit MCHS Counselor Paula Duzik, or call Duzik at 970-824-7036 for more information and applications.
Due in March
• March 15 — Colorado Garden Foundation is offering one full scholarship to a student interested in pursuing a degree in agriculture.
• March 16 — Craig Rotary Club is offering several scholarships to seniors.
• March 19 — The West Slope Chapter of American Public Works Association is offering scholarships to students pursuing a career in public works.
• March 29 — Moffat County 4-H Foundation is offering scholarships to seniors and college students who have been involved in 4-H and/or FFA.
• March 29 — The Family of Pud Stetson is offering a memorial scholarship to seniors and college students who have been involved in 4-H and/or FFA and pursuing a degree in the agricultural or business fields.
• March 30 — Colorado County Clerks Association is offering $1,000 scholarships to seniors.
• March 30 — Associated Builders and Contractors Rocky Mountain Chapter is offering four scholarships to students pursuing a career in construction.
• March 30 — Craig Kiwanis Club is offering the Sarah Fleming Memorial Scholarship for $2,000.
• March 30 — Northwest Colorado Snowmobile Club is offering to two $1,000 scholarships to seniors.
• March 30 — PEO Chapter AJ Scholarship is offering scholarships to two senior girls for $1,000 each.
• March 31 — Bears Ears Sportsman Club and Yampa Valley Friends of the NRA is offering a scholarship to seniors who have been involved in shooting sports.
More scholarship opportunities
• collegexpress.com offers several scholarships to seniors.
• Students interested in attending a trade school can apply for an Imagine America Scholarship at imagine-america.org/applyforscholarships.
thwest Colorado Health and the Humble Ranch Education and Therapy Center will host a free one-day camp for children and teens who have lost a parent.