Fitness Tip: Physical activity helps increase body temperature no matter the weather
February 4, 2018
Colder winters and unpredictable spring weather make staying active a challenge, but staying active can also help keep you warm this season. Keeping warm is only one of the many reasons to exercise. Regular physical activity can produce long-term health benefits. People of all ages, shapes, sizes and abilities can benefit from being physically active. Some of the benefits include the following.
• Increased chance of living longer.
• Feeling better about yourself.
• Decreased chances of becoming depressed.
• Sleeping well at night.
• Moving around more easily.
Recommended Stories For You
• Having stronger muscles and bones.
• Attaining, or maintaining, a healthy weight.
• Being with friends and meeting new people.
• Enjoying yourself and have fun.
The more physical activity you do, the greater the health benefits.