Fitness Tip: Goal setting
As you are looking at setting goal for this year, make sure you make SMART fitness goals. SMART stands for Specific, Measurable, Accountable, Realistic and Timeframe.
• Be specific, such as “I want to lose 10 pounds” not “I want to lose some weight.”
• Make goals measurable, for example, losing one pound per week.
• Being accountable and tracking your progress in a journal can be very motivating.
• Be realistic, and don’t set your goals too lofty at or you might not achieve them and get discouraged.
• Set a reasonable timeframe your goal and a firm completion date.
By setting SMART fitness goals you will be more successful in achieving them.
Luke Geer, PT, DPT
TMH Rehabilitation Center
10:05 a.m. On the 2000 block of West Victory Way, police in Craig responded to a road rage call. Craig police said a caller reported a driver with a child in the backseat was driving erratically. When