Fire gust storage shed in Craig
Craig — Fire broke out last night in a storage trailer located at 851 Colorado St. in Craig. Around 8:30 p.m., firefighters were called to the scene and found flames coming out of the door of a storage trailer. The cause of the fire was due to a charging battery that malfunctioned.
According to Fire Chief Roy Mason, the interior structure was heavily damaged while the outer part sustained minor damage
The storage trailer was unoccupied and no one was injured. A full-blown fire or explosion was avoided due to the fact there was no gas or electricity within the trailer.
The body recovered from a drowning at Harvey Gap Reservoir has been identified.